20 July, 2026

BOMBOX IS BACK!

 

BEST QUALITY BOM FASHION

Yes, I know, that took a while and was a real challenge to myself :)

Nofu said, it is 550 products, I have in my Casper vendors now... like 500 are new :P
 scrolly, scrolly, scrolly... (yes, these are multi-vendors and no, you do not have to pay rent when you stay all day :P)

Your BOMBOX is finally back.

I think it came out pretty cool. What do you think?

And no worries; I save another bunch of cool BOM stuff in my inventory to stock up.
But for the moment I was gaga enough :)))

Hope you enjoy the new shop.

 ♥ BOMBOX ♥

Now I'm completely casperfied. Gift Cards work for all of my stores.


♥ Lycia ♥

See you around ♥

PS: As some of you asked, BOM+ means in addition to the BOM layer(s), you will find add-on in your delivery folder to make your new fashion item even cooler :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

CATS 'N ROSES made it to The Costume Boutique

   All costumes for CATS 'N ROSES band are finally available at  THE COSTUME BOUTIQUE :)) ♥ Lycia ♥