30 July, 2023

AUTUMN sneaky peeky...

 

Autumn 23 sneak peek

Just in case some of you are already curious what is to come for Autumn Market... 

here are some impressions... it is going to be warm and comfortable in all shades of Autumn


new dresses, coats, jackets, pants, sweaters, skirts, denim, knit, fur, corduroy, plateau sandals, 

ankle boots, accessories, knee and overknee socks, and I can even think of more as this is my favourite season of the year :))


You might love it !


Autumn Market is going to open in the first week of September... yes, you need to be patient with me. Meanwhile, I still have tons of listings for MP to do... all the graphics and vendors to prepare 

and and and ...

♥ Lycia



No comments:

Post a Comment

TADAAAAAA! FANTASY FAIRE 24 IS OPEN!

 Curious what I have for you??? I am at Sunstone Oasis  with *DINKIE BOUTIQUE* Costumes and stuff and *AvaLittle* with pretty decor :) A GOT...