20 April, 2018

First Gacha Set in Store *Dinkies Glaucous & Gold Gacha*




This Gacha Set is completely Dinkie/Tiny size
the rare Hammock Chair is stuffed with sitting and lounging animations 
for female/male Dinkies especially

*no individual adjustment necessary (though possible) as long 
as you have Dinkie standard Shape*

I am really excited if/how you like this idea to have a different style of Gacha home and decor items.
Feedback is welcome - but sorry no custom work as this is just a fun project and my rl job eats nearly all my time. <3

Find the new Gacha Set here

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

TADAAAAAA! FANTASY FAIRE 24 IS OPEN!

 Curious what I have for you??? I am at Sunstone Oasis  with *DINKIE BOUTIQUE* Costumes and stuff and *AvaLittle* with pretty decor :) A GOT...